About

This blog was started by me in late 2007 and is now run by a small group of Full Time and Executive MBA students & alumni. This blog is a platform where we talk about random stuff from all over and hopefully give some of you an introduction to life at Cass Business School as well.

This blog is not an endeavour promoted by Cass Business School and the views on this blog represent those of the authors alone.

Cass Business School is one of Europe's leading providers of business and management education, consultancy and research. The Cass Full Time MBA program is ranked #41 in the world by the Financial Times (UK) and #38 by the Economist Intelligence Unit (USA).


We hope you like this blog and that visiting this site has been useful and/or interesting for you today.

To contact us, the writers on this blog, please post a comment on this post and we'll be in touch as soon as we can.

Cheers,
Pranay




Comments

  1. It's the MBA tournament again. Guys this year let's kick some butt and quadruple whatever medals we got last year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi - I'm running a seminar at Cass on Monday evening (it's an Insead alumni/ cass cohosted event) on how marketing is changing ( & becoming social ;-)

    Would blog readers like a heads up?

    Will Rowan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Will - sure, just email me at
    pranman@gmail.com and I'll post it here for you.

    Alternatively, if you post it on your blog let me know and I'll cross post it here :-)

    Regards,
    Pranay

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am considering doing an MSc with Cass and I was wondering if you could give me an insight into the reputation of Cass and of your own experience within the college.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Anonymous: My knowledge of the MSc programmes at Cass is not based on personal experience and even then, is sketchy at best.

    I think you could email the admissions office and ask them for contacts of previous (or current) MSc students and ask them for feedback instead.

    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment